- An interview I did at NAMM2018 about recording guitars and using Littlelabs gear:
Lior talks guitar recording and littlelabs gear @NAMM2018
- Recording Studio Rockstars, a Nashville based studio podcast just did a fun (and informative) interview with Lior. Check it out!
- Just finished producing/mixing an upcoming record for Raaul. Off to mastering!
- Just finished producing/mixing “The Voice” finalist Grant Ganzer‘s record. Off to mastering!
- Cool write-up on Lior in Music Connection: (Page 8) http://www.musicconnection.com/close-up-lior-goldenberg/
- Finishing vocals on The Voice’s Grant Ganzer record and getting ready to mix!
- Recording keys with Joshua Valleau (John Legend, Kanye West) for The Voice’s Grant Ganzer’s debut LP.
- Tracking The Voice’s Grant Ganzer’s debut LP. With Craig Macintire on drums, (Seal, Goo Goo Dolls), Adam Zimmon on Guitars, (Ziggy Marley, Shakira) and Dorian Heartsong on bass. (Ruby Friedman Orchestra, Jason Bonham’s Led Zeppelin Experience)
- Mixing the yet-untitled third release from Danish metal band Helhorse. (produced by Michael Beinhorn)
- Wrapping up mixing for Josh Smith‘s upcoming release “Over Your Head”.
- Started tracking for long-time Rod Stewart Sax player Katja Rieckermann‘s upcoming release “Never Stand Still”.
- Started tracking for Josh Smith‘s upcoming release “Over Your Head” with Josh on guitars and Vocals, Calvin Turner on bass, Lemar Carter on drums, with guests Joe Bonamassa, Charlie Musselwhite, Kirk Fletcher, and Charles Jones.
- Started tracking Chicago based singer/songwriter, Lexi Scherr‘s record with Craig Macintire on drums, Calvin Turner and Dorian Heartsong on bass, Josh Smith on guitar, Charles Jones and Joshua Valleau on keys, and many more talented musicians to come in the next few months.
- Put the finishing touches on Fuel‘s upcoming release
- Lior is now in the studio recording The Ruby Friedman Orchestra under the helm of super-producer Michael Beinhorn. (Soundgarden, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Korn, Aerosmith)
- Mixing for Wil Seabrook‘s record is done, and on its way to Bob Ludwig for mastering.
- Finishing up recording for Josh Smith‘s yet-untitled full length with the Raphael Saadiq‘s band.
- Just finished mixing Melange’s debut EP and on to tracking Wil Seabrook‘s follow up to 2009’s Exit from Temple Street (also produced and mixed by Lior)
- Just finished mixing Tara Priya‘s full length and it’s going to mastering.
- In the studio, tracking the new Melange record
- In pre-production with Melange, a young metal band from LA. The guys have been touring with other acts as hired guns, and have finally returned to start work on a new album.
- Producing tracks for an upcoming Tara Priya album. Tara is a very talented retro-soul artist from the SF bay area who’s last record was produced by Andre DeSantana. (Bushwalla, Sergio Mendes) Andre is producing and co-writing tracks on this new record.